Monday, December 5, 2016

Rory’s Birthday Parties - Season 1, Episode 6



Here we go… Episode 6 Rory’s Birthday’s.
  1. Friday Night Dinner – Ooh! More Emily.
  2. Henny Youngman
  3. Yay! Richard is here!
  4. Tagging what Richard and Emily will leave them in the will, that seems crazy morbid!
  5. Lorelei tends to exaggerate. An actual diatribe on pudding.
  6. Is that a new maid??
  7. Why is “girls” lower case? I suppose grammatically it's correct, but it’s annoying.
  8. Rory’s hair is cute when its down and curly.
  9. Emily: “It must be very exhausting to be you.”
  10. There is no simple answer my dear Rory.
  11. Back with Sookie’s bandana…
  12. Jackson and Sookie’s in bandana’s. Kismet.
  13. Razzquat? Razzberry and Kumquat? I do not like that word, Kumquat. It sounds dirty!
  14. Lorelei eating an apple? There’s a whole bowl of them!
  15. Ugh, Tristan.
  16. I really liked him better in One Tree Hill.
  17. That hat is awful. No Emily, no hats.
  18. Pearls? Not for a 16th Birthday. I had to inherit mine.
  19. Farrah Fawcett’s perfect feathered flip. We can only dream.
  20. Emily’s shock at the light up bracelet is too cute!
  21. Lorelei: “Then you have to entertain me. Ok Burger Boy, Dance”
  22. Luke: “Will You Marry Me?”
  23. Luke looks particularly scruffy tonight.
  24. Coffee at night?
  25. 8th Birthday shut down by the cops! Nice!
  26. I’m glad my mother doesn't have a tradition of climbing into my bed on my birthday.  I guess since I was born and noon that would be even more weird.
  27. Lorelei: “To me it was something more akin to doing the spits on a crate of dynamite.”
  28. Luke really does care for Rory. He’s too cute with the balloons.
  29. Rory: “It’s because of the pudding”
  30. Dean kinda has that tall dark brooding look. Finally, he’s not creepy.
  31. Emily can throw a party like Mussolini. Dictator Much?
  32. Who is Edith Wharton? Oh her. (I googled her). That’s digging deep. 1930’s designer reference. Jeez Amy.
  33. So many adults at a sixteen-year old’s party.  So, I guess it’s not a party for Rory?
  34. Lorelei” “Shirley Temple Black, I got your good ship lollipop right here mister.”
  35. Mitzi is not a little bit sorry.  Someone is totally obsessed with Christopher.
  36. Shop talk. Bad Richard.
  37. Creepy Tristan. Good Lord he’s gross.
  38. I feel sorry for Paris. She seems out of place.
  39. Yikes! Rory, you can’t yell at your grandmother.
  40. Freaky Friday moment.
  41. Lorelei: “It’s not official until you're huddled in a corner eating your hair”
  42. Richard, all men rely on their wives to purchase gifts and sign their name. It’s part of marriage.
  43. Emily can freeze out with the best of them!
  44. Emily and Lorelei have such a distaste for each other.
  45. Oy with the pigtails already!
  46. Rory is so nice and sweet until Paris walks in.
  47. Paris is showing her belly…careful.
  48. Did the whole town come to the girl’s house??
  49. Ms. Patty is a hoot, I love how she sings happy birthday!
  50. Why does Lorelei wear a ring on her wedding finger?
  51. Wow! The grandparents came??
  52. Patricia Lacoste… that’s fancy!
  53. Emily “What’s a Sookie?” Lorelei: “That’s a Sookie”
  54. Luke brings ice and saves the day!
  55. Even Emily sees that Luke cares for the girls.
  56. Broken leg in in yoga? Sounds like something I would do.
  57. Richard Gilmore is an Autumn. Me too.
  58. He’s obsessed with her going to Fez and giving money!
  59. Emily showing remorse.
  60. Dean brings Rory a gift and sneaks around? Not helping.
  61. Ok, the gift is cute.
  62. Oh man, those dimples grow on you!
Final Thoughts:
Maid Count: I think we are at 7. This one doesn't look like the last one.

This episode was good! Emily and Lorelei bond. First the pudding then shopping, then the meltdown then understanding and remorse. It’s a pattern. Love Patty and Sookie, Hate Tristan. Learning to like Paris and possibly dean.

I give this 3 out of 5 Pink Feather Boa’s.

1 comment:

  1. Birthdays parties at all ages are amazing. I feel lucky that my sister arranged one for my birthday last month. It was a lovely surprise dinner at Chicago event venues with all dear ones. Cake design was cute and flavor was my favorite. Yellow lights looked lovely and cuisines ordered were mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete